Traffic Manager - Business Analyst Germany (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Operations
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2014
Why join as our Traffic Manager-Business Analyst Germany? You have a great product to shape with diligent work, analytical power, something really useful and impactful. At the intersection of the sharing economy, tech innovation and a mobility revolution, your work will bring a sophisticated product to the right people. The quality of your work is central to the success of the company
Your mission and responsibility is nothing short but the online user acquisition for the German market. Both on supply (the car owner) and demand (the renter) side.
This work entails a savviness in analytical thinking, being at ease with big data sets and Excel and making sense of them and most importantly, based on your analysis defining and driving actions to shape our German business.
On the ground this work means
- set up (from scratch) all Paid Search & Facebook Campaigns
- identify, test & launch new traffic sources
- manage & optimize all acquisition campaigns (Search: keyword cleaning & tests, new ads; Facebook: new ads, ads rotation; Identifying other distribution channels: campaigns in comparison sites, display. It is the Traffic Manager’s responsibility to evaluate trade-offs between channels, prepare decision making for the next investments and so forth.
- You are responsible for the quality and the results of all these campaigns. You carefully watch the acquisition KPIs to improve their performances.
- You will have the support from the growth marketing team from our Parisian HQ, especially at the beginning (for the campaigns set up). But you should also discover your own best practices and share them with the Paris HQ. You will have real impact on the performance of drivy’s overall business in Germany.
Required Skills & Experience
- Education: class A in analytical work, proven track record in university and project driven companies, outcomes should be measurable and proven. You should show that you are the person which really loves to get into the trenches of data analysis and don’t stop short before reaching actions and results based on your work.
- Knows and likes webmarketing. One or more year experience managing SEA or Facebook campaigns (or other online campaigns) would be a great plus. You should know and be able to work with Google Analytics.
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Native German, fluent in English
- Autonomous, rigorous and organised
- Work well with a team in crafting the copyrights for the campaigns alongside the Community Manager, rigorous and diligent in checking the copies. Good compelling writing is a plus.
- You make it happen, have new ideas all the time and execute them.
You will work closely with Gero Graf and our team in the HQ in Paris. You will spend the first time with our Analytics Lead Aymeric in Paris to learn and get fully started. As the Country Head, Gero will give you guidance on the overall strategy and will listen carefully to your feedback, and you will be the one driving daily actions. You can count on support and guidance from the Paris headquarters where our Analytics Lead Aymeric and Traffic Manager Selma will share what has worked or failed since Drivy started in France.
To apply, please send a short motivational email together with a resume (linkedin link is fine) to the e-mail adress shown above.