Business Analyst - Marketing (m/w)
Marketing Business Development PR & Media
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2014
With our app MATH 42 having been the most sold iOS-App in Germany and other countries for a significant amount of time and with our new way of approaching the problem, we are revolutionizing math education all over the world.
We're trying to double this success in different key markets over the world, especially in the US and in Asia. Basis for the next steps will be profound data of these markets as well as reaching out to the blogosphere, press and the key education players.
Working with us, you'll get the opportunity to generate real impact on what is the future of education.
- Collect data about the blogosphere, press and education institutions in the US, Asia and other areas in the world
- Develop and execute a plan how to succeed in these markets
What we expect
- Deep marketing understanding
- Studies in economics
- Very good or native level of English
What we offer
- Opportunity to work with a friendly and open minded team
- Insight into the mechanics of an exciting and somehow different startup
- Flexible working hours
- Starting immediately, (15-20 hours per week at 2-4 days per week)
- Become a full member of our team
- Cogeon is a self financed startup based in Berlin
- Cogeon is founded by Thomas, Maxim, Raphael and Oxana Nitsche
About MATH 42
MATH 42 for iPhone and iPad helps 6th to 12th grade students solving their math homework
- by presenting them with intelligent suggestions, showing them how to solve a problem
- by giving detailed, illustrated step by step solutions
- and an easy, simple way of entering your problem without the need of complicated commands
Mathematics and expensive tutoring are the Nr. 1 problem of parents and students. MATH 42 is the answer to this problem by basically eliminating the need for an expensive tutor. It is always close at hand and accessible thanks to its offline operation.