Business Analyst (m/f)
Business Development Operations
Beginn: November 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
aeyde is an online-first smart luxury fashion brand, specialized in shoes that was founded in 2015. We are based in Berlin, our products are produced in Italy and the team is composed of international people that share the same vision.
We are currently seeking to enlarge our team to help aeyde grow further.
- Managing the business intelligence team
- Leading aeyde’s business intelligence and merchandising efforts
- Creating insights for strategic decision making used by the management team and in various other functions
- Supporting the operations and sales & merchandising team
- Building up and implement business intelligence tools
- Supporting the team in cross-functional internal projects of high strategic relevance
- Leading own projects with high impact on company development
- Excellent degree from top-ranked university/Business School
- Very strong quantitative analytical skills
- Well-structured and organized way of working
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant field (finance, business development)
- Good team player and social skills
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Clear, efficient and friendly in verbal as well as written communication (fluent English)
We are looking forward to receiving your application including start date.
Please send it to email@example.com