Business Controller (m/f)
Delivery Hero Holding GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
About the job
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in more than 34+ countries worldwide. We feature an environment with feedback exchange throughout the company from people who are genuine, ambitious and fun. We are seeking for passionate and smart people to join us on our mission. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative, good at „getting things done“. Play an active role in our future- exciting jobs and a workplace in the heart of Berlin are waiting for you!
- Responsible for the monthly management reporting, forecasting and budgeting process of the region Europe.
- Reporting variance analyses and adhoc reports for the region Europe.
- First point of contact for local management
- Direct report to the Head of Controlling
- Supporting improvement projects on group standards and processes and special projects
- Ensure timely, complete, and accurate reporting
Your heroic skills
- University degree, Master of equivalent in business economics/administration (with a concentration in Finance/Controlling/Accounting)
- 3-5 years’ work experience with a minimum of 2 years in the area of controlling, ideally in a multinational environment and affinity for tech companies
- Basis accounting principles and preferable IFRS
- Strong MS Office skills, especially with Excel
- Good communication skills and team player
- Affinity for numbers and analytical and multidisciplinary thinking
- Responsible-minded working, flexibility, integrity, loyalty and high commitment
- Fluent German and English skills
We offer you
- A broad area of responsibility with extensive scope for action in a fast growing eCommerce company
- Efficient decision making through flat hierarchies as well as excellent career opportunities
- Dynamic international office environment with a motivated and engaged team that want to change the world - at least a small part of it
- Company supported pension scheme
Please apply in English or German language with all relevant documents and salary expectations on our career page.