Business Data Analyst Mobile (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
DaWanda is the online marketplace for unique and handmade items. Designers and creatives offer their one of a kind and limited-edition products for sale on dawanda.com. Going against the grain of mass-production, DaWanda is a haven for those who value individuality and responsible consumption, as much as they like the latest trends. On the website you can find unique fashion, accessories, baby items and home decor. DaWanda is a social commerce platform, where consumers can exchange creative ideas and find inspiration from one another. Many products are created to the individual specifications of the buyer. For designers and employees alike, DaWanda offers a springboard from which talents can unfold and develop into an amazing career.
DaWanda balances creativity with a data-driven business and tech mindset. We are looking for a Business Data Analyst Mobile (m/f) who is responsible for championing the voice of our customer. In this position, you will create a competitive advantage for DaWanda through superior consumer understanding.
- Delivering insights about user behavior and illustrate with data how users behave on our mobile website and apps - you will communicate the result of the business intelligence efforts in a meaningful way to business and stakeholders
- Developing actionable conclusions and recommendations for the management and the Director Mobile
- Conceptualizing and leading primary and secondary research to gain a deep understanding of our customers' behavior and deep understanding of our customers and segments
- Helping to implement 3rd party tracking tools on our mobile apps (such as Adjust, Google Analytics, Flurry among other)
- You’ll also work with the Product Manager and the Development Team to make sure the right data about our users are being tracked in the right format.
- From the data obtained from these sources you will regular provide updates of the performance of e.g. newly launched apps, highlighting positive trends and/or areas for improvement
- You’ll also be required to build dashboards and regular reports to measure long term performance on mobile across platforms and devices, additionally you will proactively suggest analysis and enhance reports aiming to bring forward business performance
- You have excellent analytical skills & the ability to structure and synthesize complex insights
- Deep knowledge of SQL and Excel for business analysis; first experience with BI tools is a plus, Access a plus
- Proven experience of working with Google Universal Analytics, knowledge in other digital/mobile tracking tools (like AppAnnie, Adjust, Flurry, Mixpanel, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of Dashboard-Software (Geckoboard, Klipfolio, etc) and how to integrate data from multiple data sources (e.g. APIs, CSV RAW Data) is a plus as well
- Fluency in English and German – further languages are an advantage
- Be part of one of Europe’s most loved internet brands
- Highly relevant, insightful and challenging tasks
- To see your ideas become a reality and generate value
- The opportunity for personal and professional development
- Participate in an open, creative, innovative company culture
- Flexible working hours
- Work in a beautiful loft in Berlin Charlottenburg
If you are interested in this position, please upload your complete application stating the earliest date you could start and indicate your salary expectation at jobs.dawanda.com.