Business Designer (m/w)
Service Innovation Labs
Business Development Finance Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
A business designer at Service Innovation Labs is developing business cases, conceptualizing new business ventures and building unique services propositions.
You should have a strong business acumen paired with a creative, hands-on approach to problem solving, and an entrepreneurial enthusiasm.
- Invent business models to enhance and extend costumer experiences.
- Design compelling value propositions for clients and users.
- Work with multinational corporations to develop new growth options based on brand strategy, newest technology/business trends, and customer expectations.
- Conceptualize new business ventures for our clients based on discovery-driven planning and financial models.
- Develop new pricing models for innovative services.
- Construct organizational structures and strategies for our clients market entry.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams and support different stakeholders your business service design expertise
- A growth mindset ready to accept new challenges and emerge into new topics and methods.
- Curious about business and technology trends.
- Eager to switch between analytical and creative modes of thinking and working with a strong strategic perspective.
- Skilled at uncovering the sweet spot among economic feasibility, technological capabilities, market context, and human insights.
- Demonstrated experience in business model design, analysis, and implementation as well as pricing, corporate finance and value proposition definition
- A business degree is required and a design affinity is a plus.
- Outstanding spoken and written German and very good English language skills.
- You will collaborate with experienced and enthusiastic service design experts, business design nerds and service developer geeks.
- You have responsibility along the entire process from exploration to implementation while supporting multinational corporations to innovate.
- Flat hierarchies and high degree of self-paced responsibility.
- Room for experiments, deep dives into new waters and creating new opportunities.
- You will have a great work-life balance - we respect free time and believe this time is essential for us to grow and inspire our work and creativity.
- We believe in investing in people. That's why we actively support further education and training with additional free time and financial support (paid educational leave).
With your application please include a response to the following question. We want you to be precise, so please keep it to 300 words or less: What would be your method for putting a price tag on a service that is entirely new to the market? How would you make sure the price you have set would contribute to a successful market launch? Applicants of all levels of experience are welcome to apply. Next to the answer to the question please submit a cover letter, CV and portfolio, indicating your role, responsibility and contribution to each of your projects.
Please apply to:
Phone: +49 (0)30 57 70 110-46