Business Developer (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2016
DREAMLINES is an innovative, fast-growing Online Travel Company. Just 4 years after establishment, we are the leading online portal for cruises in Europe operating in seven countries. In addition to our headquarters in Hamburg City Center, we are represented internationally by offices in France, Brazil, Russia, the Netherlands and Australia.
The cruise market, with its outstanding growth and high margins, is one of the most attractive sectors in the travel market. Our goal is to become the global market leader and revolutionize the way cruises are booked. By combining a strong technological orientation with optimum, independent advice we distinguish ourselves from our competitors. DREAMLINES is supported by a strong investor consortium of well-known venture capital funds such as Holtzbrinck Ventures, TruVenturo, Hasso Plattner Ventures and Target Ventures, who invested on average double-digit millions into the development of our company.
Not only is the success story of DREAMLINES unique, the career paths of our employees is also a part of it. We are constantly looking for the best talent and employees. Are you looking for a company that is characterized by a flat hierarchy and a result-orientated approach in an environment where you can quickly and independently take on responsibilities? Then you are perfect for DREAMLINES!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- You take over projects throughout the company and develop them further with your innovative ideas
- You work efficiently cross different departments like sales, product, development or operations and support them with your analytical perception
- You will get the opportunity to achieve goals in a fast paced environment by independently optimizing or/and creating new processes
- Monitor KPIs using a self-defined system to help make decisions, as well as to identify opportunities and threats
- Identification and evaluation of business opportunities as well as preparation of KPI/indicator analysis and business cases
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent completed studies in Industrial Engineering from a renowned university
- First work experience in a fast developing professional environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit comes natural to you and you are very passionate about the E-Commerce business
- You have strong structuring and analytical skills, beyond your managerial skills, combined with a hands-on attitude
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Work environment which enables you to help shape essential parts of a growing e-commerce company
- Responsibility from Day One, flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- An international, performance-oriented and growth stimulating company culture
- Flexible working hours, grants for HVV-ProfiCard & bAV, free drinks & fruits, cruise & shopping discounts, company sports, team & company events on a regular basis
Send us your application, including the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!