Business Developer UK (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Mai 2013
DiMaBay is a young innovative German start up born in 2009. Dealing with lead generation campaigns for e-commerce, DiMaBay’s reality is in constant evolution thanks to the always-in-motion 2.0 world. Nowadays more than 1.000 successful campaigns have been launched. Furthermore DiMaBay is dealing with more than 500 advertisers like Zalando, Glossybox, Spartoo, Zooplus, Gaastra or Walt Disney and cooperate with more than 4.000 distributors.
DiMaBay is currently working in Germany, France, Spain and Italy and is starting up its business model in the United Kingdom.
What is DiMaBay looking for?
A new Business Developer for the UK market.
What is DiMaBay offering?
- Full time work: 40 hour per week
- Starting date: 3rd June 2013
- Office directly in the center of Berlin (close to Checkpoint Charlie)
- Good remuneration based on a fixed amount + performance based part
- Permanent employment contract
- Support for getting started in Berlin (like administrative formalities)
- Young & international surroundings
What do you need in order to work with us?
AS A MUST HAVE:
- English on a native speaker level
- Able to prospect the online market and to contact directly the enterprises
- Dealing in and negotiating are indispensable capacities
- Organizational competences
- Good analytical skills and interest in dealing with numbers
- Being internet lover & e-commerce passionate
- Good working knowledge of Office’s pack
- Ability to work independently and to be responsible for a dynamic small team
- Able to work under pressure & per targets
Work’s experience is not required if you are brainy and able to face new challenges!
Let us spellbind by your capacities!
AS A PLUS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, communication
- Experience working in marketing & sales sector
- Advertisement strategies’ expert
- Communicational skills
- International background
If you are smart & bright and ready to a new challenge based on offline strategies in the 2.0 environment, send your updated CV to Michela Cutuli Valdivieso – Head of DiMaBay International – in English at email@example.com.