Business Development (m/w)
Beginn: Januar 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Want to build up a new and strong business? Like sales, expansion, thinking big and the communication with business contacts?
Then CATCHYS is the place to be for you.
- Be responsible for all business co-operations: find adequate partner shops, be in charge of all negotiations and be the shop‘s first contact for account management issues
- Be responsible for successful growth of CATCHYS by building sustainable business partnerships
- Be responsible for entering new markets and developing expansion strategies
- You hold a degree in Business Administration, Communications or related studies
- You have initial work experience in Consulting, E-Commerce, Business Development, Sales and/or the Online Fashion Industry
- You bring strong communications skills, you enjoy interacting with different people and you know how to communicate with business partners
- You have an affinity for numbers and you never lose track because of your structured and goal-oriented way of working
- You love to surf the internet and you're familiar with the basic e-commerce business models
- You are fluent in English and German
- Working computer skills required (MS-Office)
- An attractive working environment in the heart of Munich
- A lot of responsibility right from the beginning as well as the freedom to work creatively and independently
- A fair compensation and potentially company shares
Munich downtown, U-Bahn Universität
Up for the challenge
If you have any questions, please don‘t hesitate to contact Magdalena Enzinger: email@example.com
We are looking forward to reading your application!