Business Development Assistant (m/f)
earthTV network GmbH
Marketing Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
earthTV is a digital production and distribution company specialized in the capture and storage of camera images from around the world and producing 300 short programs every day in 10 different languages broadcasted across 50 TV channels and content platforms based in 20 countries (http://www.earthtvnet.com/clients/)
earthTV‘s flagship “The World Live” (http://www.earthtvnet.com/project/twl) is probably one of the most successful formats in the history of television with over 200,000 live shows aired so far and over 2 million design and language versions delivered to clients around the globe. earthTV owns an international fleet of 35 Full HD cameras operating 24/7 remote controlled via internet in 25 countries permanently installed at the most iconic locations around the globe and in addition manages content from hundreds of regional ski and weather cameras.
We offer a full time position as Business Development Assistant in our Berlin offices. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptional Assistant to work supporting a dynamic and fast moving business unit. The role will see you predominately supporting the CEO/ Sales Director Mr. Nikolaus Lohmann in day to day business acquisition and communications with key clients and partners worldwide.
- Research and establish first contacts to potential business partners and other market players.
- Follow, Research and gather data, news and background information for internal briefings.
- Prepare, edit and send presentation documents, product samples and company information in advance to meetings and calls
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and (video) calls.
- Prepare, edit and send proposals and other follow-up correspondence to meetings and (video) calls
- Update internal CRM tools project management systems and databases
- Good at languages with excellent written and verbal commands of English.
- Good interpersonal skills are required for a cooperative and effective work with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness especially also when interacting remotely via e-mail, phone and video conferences.
- Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule and monitor progress towards goals and track details/data/information/activities
- Can work in fast paced environments on multiple projects.
- Flexibility, reliability, interest and attention to detail are welcomed
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience required, preferably in jobs/companies with sales or marketing focus.
- No educational degree needed.
- Fluent English (C2 level on writing and speaking.)
- Basic German (at least B2 level on writing and speaking.)
- Due to our global activities other languages are welcomed.
- Excellent knowledge in presentation tools such as Apple Keynote and MS Powerpoint
- Good knowledge in MS Excel
- Good knowledge in Apple Pages or MS Word
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with collaborative CRM and project management tools (we use 37Signals Highrise and Basecamp at the moment)
HOURS: Full-Time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm, flexible hours and overtime to meet deadlines or attend events as well as to adapt to international meeting schedules remotely
COMPENSATION: Monthly pay based on qualification of applicant
START: As soon as possible