Business Development for the Australian Market
Kreditech Holding SSL GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2014
Did you study Business, IT, or Finance, and would like to gain first-hand experience in your field?
Are you tech-savvy, an entrepreneurial thinker, and interested in online finance in the Australian market?
Would you like to work with an internationally-staffed, casual, fun start-up company in Hamburg?
Kreditech is looking for interns and juniors to join our Australian team to support its development! This is a great opportunity for you to work in a young, international, fast growing start-up and gather first-hand start-up experience in launching a new market.
Kreditech is the DIGITAL LENDING company which provides easy, fast access to online loans to consumers worldwide through its web and mobile services. The convenient & fast consumer services are backed by a sophisticated credit scoring process using the powers of machine learning algorithms and big data infrastructure.
70 coworkers in Hamburg, more than 100 worldwide, make this happen. We’re a close team of creative, brilliant individuals from twenty-six countries all over the world, working with cutting-edge technology to create a global leader in 21st century, DIGITAL LENDING.
Sounds like a dream? It gets better. Kreditech is a place of innovation, speed, high growth, high performance, and high reward. We don’t follow tradition, we write our own rules, and we bring in the best people to build up the team. If you want to be a part of this, here is your chance.
YOUR ROLE AT KREDITECH
- You will gain exposure to and experience in Business Development, Market Research, Online Finance, Internal Operations, and more for our Australian market.
- You will support the team in its daily activities.
- You will have your own responsibilities from the beginning - after training, you'll jump right into your area of interest.
- You are currently studying or have just successfully completed your studies at one of the major Business Schools or Universities in Business Administration, IT, Economics with a focus on Finance/Capital markets, Entrepreneurship or a related field.
- You are completely fluent in English. It would be a plus if you're from Australia but this is not essential.
- You are comfortable working with Microsoft Office and ideally you have basic knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL/PostGres SQL. The more tech knowledge you have, the more fun you will have!
- You're used to working independently and as part of a team, you have solid attention to detail and a strong work ethic, and you like to work quickly.
- You are smart, learn quickly, and are not adverse to trying new things.
- You would like to work in a casual start-up atmosphere with a flat hierarchy and friendly people.
Ideally, you can start immediately! So to apply, click on this link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=oPHuYfwI&s=gruenderszene . There is a short form to fill out, and we would like to have just your CV and a short motivation letter. We don’t accept applications by email, but we will be happy to answer any questions you send to email@example.com .
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Kreditech wants to take good care of its employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, Kreditech offers a modern, chic office located in the ever-growing Hafencity in Hamburg. Inside, you'll find a coffee machine to quench your thirst, snacks when you're hungry, XBOX to play when you need a break, a ping-pong table when you need exercise, and scooters to take you from one side of the office to the other in a flash. Outside, we make sure you can keep fit with a gym pass, or offer you a Metro pass to help with the commute. All in all, you're in good hands at Kreditech.