Business Development Intern (m/f)
Quantum Leap Ventures
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2014
We are a young start-up in the mobile advertising technology space, run by experienced, serial entrepreneurs with successful exits in the past.
We are looking for an intern to help the team with its day-to-day activities, while at the same time getting an opportunity to see the intricate details of building a new business.
- Work directly with the company’s founder to roll-out the business internationally
- Work independently and manage your own projects in various areas of Online/Mobile Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Product and Quality Management, Project, Management, Finance, IT etc.
- Train your entrepreneurial skills by supporting the founding team in strategic and organizational issues (business intelligence, competitor analysis, drafting of the business plans etc.)
- Generate your own ideas and facilitate decision-making processes
- Research and analyze rising industry themes and identify new trends
- Top university, among at least top 10% (depending of the position).
- Very strong motivation to start an exceptionally successful career within a start-up
- Previous experience within a start-up is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Creativity and problem solving skills, team player
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Availability of 3+ months
What do we offer?
- Valuable insights into entrepreneurship and the Internet start-up scene
- Improve your start-up expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- Work in Berlin, the start-up center of Germany in a space with other high growth start-ups
- Build a valuable network for your professional future
- A competitive salary with the option for a full-time position
Please send an email with a short profile and your CV to email@example.com