Business Development Intern, DACH (m/f)
Beginn: Januar 2018
HotelTonight is looking for an exceptional Business Development Intern for our DACH region to join our rapidly growing international team and help create a truly revolutionary mobile travel company. Based in Berlin, you'll be working hand in hand with our expansion team and providing operational support and assistance to fuel rapid growth in existing and new markets. This is a great opportunity to join a real start-up community and have an immediate impact. You’ll be an integral part of our supply team and can learn and grow with an enthusiastic and international team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist your Country Team in forging and managing great relationships with hotels in your markets, with the aim of training partners to be highly active and competitive to ensure the best possible hotel offers for our users
- Evaluate existing and potential markets and create lists of desirable hotels to target and onboard to improve the supply health and performance of each market
- Support important strategic analysis and recommendations for your markets
- Engage, pitch and sign up the very best hotels in each market
- Develop an intimate knowledge of each of your assigned markets with the goal of becoming the go-to source for all information relating to local trends and market dynamics (e.g. pricing, demand seasonality, compression patterns, etc.)
- Identify and execute out-of-the-box initiatives to engage hotel partners and differentiate HotelTonight from other travel sellers
- Be a proactive member of your Country Team, working hand in hand with the Market Managers to ensure optimal performance for all markets
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- Must be native in German and fluent in English. Other languages are a plus but not a requirement
- Bachelor's degree or currently enrolled in a leading university
- The ability to get things done with constantly changing priorities, projects and deadlines
- You’re a quick learner and you’re fearless about doing whatever it takes to get the job done, even if it means making mistakes along the way. Proactivity is key!
- Must be confident and willing to interact, sell and build strong relationships with senior-level hotel executives
- Must be a EU citizen or have documentation demonstrating the right to work in Germany
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
- Be a part of redefining mobile commerce and changing the way people book travel at a thriving global start-up funded by top investors
- Competitive monthly salary
- Quarterly travel credits to stay with our amazing hotels, and spontaneous trips
- Great office location in central Berlin
- Have the opportunity to do an office exchange in our office in London & Paris
- Hit the gong!
Don't hesitate! Please apply with a cover letter in German on our website.