Business Development Intern (m/f)
Beginn: November 2015
Watchmaster.com – Passion for Watches.
Watchmaster.com is a verticalised and fully integrated market place for luxury watches. Established in April 2015, Watchmaster is on its way of becoming the number one choice for buying and selling luxury watches including top brands such as Rolex, Omega and Breitling. The company is characterized by its use of innovative technology in digital trade and its competent and tailored consultation.
We are looking for a motivated and quick-thinking Business Development Intern (m/f) to join our Berlin team as soon as possible.
- Support our Business Development team
- Identify new clients through business analysis and market research
- Work with cross functional teams
- Smart and driven Bachelor and Master students or recent graduates
- “Getting things done” attitude: high level of motivation and initiative
- Eager to learn and open for challenges
- Feeling at ease in highly flexible and fast-paced work environments
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with SQL, Postgres / MySQL is a bonus
- communication skills and the ability to work in a team
- Very good English skills, further language advantageous
- Availability of 3-6 months
Our Company Benefits
- High learning curve and opportunity to shape a company in its early stages
- Unique job in an innovation-friendly company within an inspiring and flourishing environment
- Motivating and open-minded atmosphere in a dedicated team with a flat hierarchy
- Challenging tasks in one of most exciting eCommerce Startup in Europe
- Ambitious and exciting projects with a broad scope for codecision-making
- An attractive and innovative product that thrills customers
- Possibility to turn your internship in a permanent job
You want to be part of an innovate eCommerce Startup? You are motivated and eager to learn? You have strong analytical thinking, communication skills and the ability to work in a team?
Then apply by email in english or german at firstname.lastname@example.org with a notice about your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
(We are not interested in HR services.)