Business Development Intern (m/f)
Mimi Hearing Technologies GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2017
We are looking for a skilled Business Development Intern to support our team for the process of winning, onboarding, and managing new strategic partners in the health and music industry.
//This is your workplace
Mimi is a Berlin-based technology company, founded in 2014, at the intersection of the health and music industry. Our vision is to enable everyone to hear the best way now and in 20 years - everywhere.
We are building the next generation of hearing solutions while removing the present stigma that is associated with this matter. To date we have tested about 1 million ears with our Mimi Hearing Test app.
Our second app, Mimi Music, enables people to have a superior music listening experience tailored to their individual hearing ability based on the results of the Mimi Hearing Test.
As a Business Development Intern you will
- Proactively kick-off and supervise commercial initiatives in alignment with key stakeholders
- Research, evaluate and implement strategic partnerships to improve and develop traction and monetization projects with music and lifestyle industry partners
- Constantly manage those partners based on KPIs and company goals
- Work closely with the Business Development Team and Managing Director
- Make the most of all of your strengths and work on projects in other departments
- Highly motivated and communicative, very agile in handling business, strong execution skills
- Comfortable with a dynamic, fast-moving, and entrepreneurial environment
- High-end Powerpoint/Keynote and Excel is for you like a walk in the park
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive doer with a structured, sustainable approach
- Passion for the music industry is a plus
- Fluent in English (company language is English) good German skills and fluency in other languages is a plus
- You can start soon and are available for 3 to 6 months
What We Offer
- Impact an untapped market and experience the development of a truly innovative product and company
- Gain hands-on entrepreneurial experience in a young, fast moving startup located in the heart of trendy Berlin-Mitte
- Take full responsibility of your own projects in our innovative organizational system Holacracy
- Work together with an international and diverse team
- Receive a competitive package
Sounds like you?
Help us get closer to our vision and send your application (including motivation letter, CV and university certificates) to email@example.com