Business Development Manager (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Are you a self-starter who thrives in fast-paced environments? Do you have excellent business instincts, a strong track record of exceeding aggressive targets, and a knack for creative problem solving that consistently delivers results for clients?
Eventbrite is looking for a seasoned Business Development Manager, based in our German subsidiary office in Berlin, to accelerate our new business development team in Germany. This position is critical in setting the direction for Eventbrite Germany’s business development efforts.
We’re looking for someone to build a world-class business development team in Germany that consistently beats business targets, partners cross-functionally with our global to teams and helps write the playbook for our new German market.
Eventbrite's goal is to become Germany’s favorite ticketing and registration solution by providing organisers and attendees with simple, yet powerful, event technology. At Eventbrite, you’ll find a team of dynamic, smart and engaged people who are passionate about building communities and creating innovative products to help people get together around live experiences.
Eventbrite is a rapidly-growing events marketplace headquartered in San Francisco that provides online ticketing, registration, and event management services to more than 60,000 organisers each month in 180 countries. Eventbrite empowers anyone to host successful live experiences of any type or size by providing an easy way to manage, promote and sell out the event. Eventbrite is privately held and venture-backed, and localised in 20 countries and 7 languages with over 170 million tickets sold. Eventbrite has processed over $2 billion (US) in gross ticket sales since its founding in 2006, 25% of which was processed in the last 6 months.
- Create and maintain an individual business development pipeline and ensure over-achievement and also manage team’s business development pipeline
- Develop relationships with German high-end event organisers to generate new business development opportunities, mostly in the Music and Festivals categories
- Shape and manage Eventbrite Germany’s business development priorities
- Help hire and build team of Business Development professionals
- Help develop and implement best practices to optimize business development processes and local account management
- Create and maintain up to date leads and accounts plans using a CRM system
- Partner with the cross-functional team leaders in the region to ensure that the territory functions as a coherent entity
- Build an German business development structure that is efficient and effective in terms of cost and service
- High performance business leadership with an exceptional aptitude for successfully driving ambitious business development activities
- A great experience and network in the Music and Entertainment categories
- Experience hiring, leading and coaching a team of exceptional business development executives
- Impeccable communication skills and a great sense of humor
- An analytical mind-set and a creative spirit
- A can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a start-up environment
- A passion for/knowledge of the event industry with a robust network of contacts in the industry
- 5+ years experience in business development
- BA/BS from a leading academic institution
- Prior start-up experience
- Loves challenges and embraces complexity and ambiguity
- SaaS business development experience
- CRM guru
- Active Eventbrite user with a passion for live events