Business Development Manager | Creative (m/f)
Marketing Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
We are DCMN, the 2nd fastest growing company in Germany within the advertising/marketing industry – according to FOCUS Magazine. To help us continue on this exciting path, we’re looking for a smart, enthusiastic and well-connected Business Development Manager | Creative (m/f), based in our headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
You will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humour and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with ambitious people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital brands to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, Radio, Online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 100+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices in San Francisco, London, Bangalore, Kochi, Paris and Munich. DCMN counts more than 90 digital brands in its portfolio including Wix.com, Wayfair, Spreadshirt, eToro, Made.com, Leetchi, Com2Us, Tado, Gameloft, Outfittery, Glossybox, Kabam and Vestiaire Collective.
- Identify potential international new clients for creation and production
- Advise digital brands about opportunities to scale their business with creative and strategical campaigns in Europe, USA and India
- Research for decision makers and their contact details, build a long-term relationships with them and uphold activity level
- Record all communication on a CRM platform and maintain a visible pipeline and KPI dashboard
- Report directly to the Director of Business Development on a weekly basis
- Take full responsibility for the whole sales process - from the first contact until the signing of a contract, whilst supported by our team of experts
- Visit trade shows and events and travel to potential new clients to present our products and services to them
- Effectively communicate and evangelize our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders
- Master or Bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or any related field
- Excellent communication skills - German as mother tongue, fluent in English
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience in business development with a proven track record
- Strong professional network in the internet scene / digital business and relevant industry knowledge (including relevant direct contacts)
- A business-level understanding of, and experience with, marketing campaigns for B2C companies
- Experience negotiating price and other deal terms for 6-7+ figure contracts
- Strong grasp of marketing concepts for digital commerce companies
- Strong interpersonal skills, combined with a good sense for business opportunities and humor
- Very strong motivation to make an exceptionally successful career within our company
- Flexibility to travel
- Experience in building and managing high performance teams
What do we offer?
- An exciting and international full-time position within an entertaining team
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- A job that gives you independence, autonomy and the opportunity to make a real difference in a fast-growing company
- Personal development and training that will help you evolve from the pro you are right now to the champ you’re destined to be
- Access to a well-established network and the basis to grow your own top-tier network and reputation
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighbourhoods in Berlin packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals, fruit and a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Work in the exciting startup scene in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Anna Rytarowski (email@example.com, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 30).
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.