Business Development Manager DACH (m/f)
Berlin / Zurich
Business Development Sales
Beginn: April 2017
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Our team is looking for a dedicated Business Development Manager (m/f) to grow our crowd of professional service providers in the DACH region. The position is based in Berlin or Zurich.
Mila (www.mila.com) enables users to book, pay and rate on-demand home services around tech products. Almost 5.000 tech enthusiasts (Friends) and professional service providers (Pros) are using Mila to complete installations and solve technical issues every day. Mila cooperates with telecoms like Swisscom and Orange Polska, retailers like Conrad Electronic and energy companies like innogy to provide customers the right on-site service at the right time. Mila was founded in 2013 as a spin-off of field service software provider Coresystems (www.coresystems.net). In late 2015, Swiss telecom provider Swisscom acquired the majority stake in Mila. The company has offices in Berlin (Germany) and Zurich (Switzerland).
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Together with the marketing team you are responsible for identifying and winning over professional service providers offering telecom and electro services in the DACH region.
- As we expand our business, you will make sure that we have enough service providers in every region and that they have the required skills to complete the services offered on mila.com.
- You are persistent, always finding the right contact person and persuading them to join Mila. Our current business model: Mila is free of charge to join and providers only pay a commission of 20% per service order.
- You are responsible for onboarding new service providers on the Mila platform, making sure they understand and use the platform.
- You are in constant dialogue with the target group, understand their requirements and give feedback to our product team making sure our Net Promoter Score for service providers stays high.
- You work closely together with marketing and community management to deliver news and updates to the current service providers on the platform.
- Experience in Marketing, Sales or Business Development.
- Ambitious goals and a dynamic environment motivate you. You are highly KPI-driven.
- You are a self-confident person with hands on mentality.
- You are a communication talent and you love working with different people no matter whether it’s via email or phone.
- Excellent in writing pitch mails.
- Fluent in German. French and/or Italian it a big advantage.
THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary with additional bonus and permanent contract.
- You are part of a growing international tech company with well-known customers like Conrad Electronic, Vodafone, Swisscom and innogy.
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication for a fast realization of your ideas.
- International team in Zurich and Berlin and a family atmosphere in our offices.
- Maximum flexibility and opportunities to grow.
Please apply with your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org