Business Development Manager (Data Partnerships) (m/f)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: September 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Founded in 2014, zeotap’s mission is to bring the targeting capabilities of platforms like Google and Facebook to the rest of the digital mobile ecosystem. zeotap has established a global data platform for mobile advertising, which integrates hard-to-access deterministic user-level data from large enterprises, placing a focus on data security and privacy.
The company has earned several distinctions for its solution, including the i-Com Global Mobile Award 2016 and a Special Corporate Award by FMCG giant Unilever. It is headquartered in Berlin, with offices in New York, Milan, Madrid and Bangalore.
- You support the executive team of zeotap in growing zeotap globally
- You build, develop and manage key customer relationships with key decision makers and influencers
- You identify and engage new data sources and maintain the relationship with the current ones
- You take leadership for sales opportunities and are willing to push them through a long-term engagement process
- You communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams teams to ensure client requirements and goals are met
- You lead and coordinate cross-functional projects together with our marketing, product and technology teams (market analysis, preparation of sales and marketing material, definition and roll out of new processes and entities, organization of global events etc.)
- 2+ years experience in a similar role (SaaS sales, data platform sales)
- Previous experience in a Top Management or Strategy consulting firm
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: Digital and Mobile Marketing, Data Management Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, Programmatic, Telecommunication
- Strong negotiation skills, particularly in a complex sales environment plus strong interpersonal sales skills
- Strong communication skills at multiple levels of seniority and the ability to cope with a rapidly changing environment
- Fluent in English and Spanish or Italian is a plus
- Available to travel 50% of your time
- Very structured, proactive and self-driven behavior – within your existing scope and beyond, e.g. identifying areas for future growth
- Very hands-on, you love “getting your hands dirty“
- Passionate about data and want to bring our business to the next level
What do we offer?
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Gain international experience by working with our international clients and colleagues
- Get the opportunity to look into a broad variety of business fields to expand your knowledge and skill set
- Become part of a diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Enjoy a steep learning curve, a great team spirit and flexible working hours
- Make impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Get to know your co-workers less formally in our regular team events
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefit package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? Then we'll be happy to hear from you!
Please use this link to submit your application.