Business Development Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Februar 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
You are a self-driven, hardworking and a highly flexible person with strong analytical and leadership skills, who is capable of having a deep impact through effective communication and ruthless pragmatism? Then this is the right place for you! We are looking for a motivated Business Development Manager (f/m) to join our headquarters, ready to support Movago in becoming the world’s leading removal company.
Movago, striving to be tomorrow’s biggest player in a global moving industry, has just completed one of the largest Series A fundings in 2015 with a seven million investment. Among our investors are DN Capital, Piton Capital, Holtzbrinck Ventures as well as the Business Angels of the Auto1Group and the founders of Quandoo.com. Due to our exponential growth we are facing new challenges and opportunities every day.
Our goal is to build the leading global moving platform and revolutionise the removal industry.
We are designing the relocation as simple as possible for our clients – at the highest quality and the best prices in an otherwise nontransparent moving market. Operated from our headquarters in Berlin we are rapidly expanding into all European markets - and this is only the beginning.
Be part of a once in a lifetime opportunity and join us from chapter one.
- Conception, execution and performance optimisation of strategic projects
- International business development activities
- Striving for new business opportunities and thinking out of the box when it comes to new partnerships
- Optimization of existing relationships with a strong prospect for new business relationships and opportunities
- Work with BI and Finance to feed input for business cases
- Minimum a Bachelors Degree at one of the world’s top universities
- At least 6 months internship experience at a startup company, in investment banking or one oft the top consultancies
- Highly strategic thinking
- Experience and desire to be in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
- Fluent English language skills
What we offer
- To be part of a global acting company with an extraordinary growth rate
- The possibility to actually make a difference in an international and intercultural set up
- Movago is moving at high speed, and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creation and leadership
- A very attractive compensation system that remunerates the quality of your work and your commitment as well as providing further incentives
- Central location in Berlin Mitte
Please submit your application at the link below: