Business Development Manager (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: August 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Fraugster is a German-Israeli anti-fraud company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last two years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent transactions before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the anti-fraud space. We’re already working with some of the most well known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Visa, among others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of euros worth of risk for our clients.
We’re looking for a B2B Business Development Manager to join our fast growing team. You’ll be working closely with the founders and help push sales across Europe as well as globally. You’ll act as a key player along the entire flow of our lead pipe - generate leads, follow them up, close deals and hand-over a new client to our onboarding team. You’ll be navigating a complex environment that will require you to perform with high levels of agility while upholding to strict levels of professionalism that are required in our field.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in B2B sales in the fintech or cybersecurity industries (fraud/risk management experience is a major plus).
- Tech-savvy - past experience with deep-technology products or relevant work experience are a huge plus. You should be able to translate complex technical topics into clear and simple messages.
- Demonstrable experience with establishing and running structured and number-driven processes (preferably backed by KPIs).
- Excellent negotiation and rhetorical skills - whether pitching to the passenger next to you on a red-eye flight, juggling dozens of leads in a conference or meeting a client to close a deal - you’re always on point.
- Business fluent in spoken and written English, native German speaker is a plus.
- Bachelor degree or MBA highly prefered.
What we offer
- Join a fast growing team with plenty of room to leave your mark
- The opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration (salary + shares)
- Office located in the heart of Berlin
Please send your complete application to email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!