Business Development Manager for New Business (m/f)
Business Development Co-Founder Management
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: April 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The foodpanda group is one of the world’s largest online food ordering marketplaces. foodpanda was launched in 2012 and is headquartered in Berlin. The company operates in more than 40 countries in South America, Asia, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa, currently employs more than 1,000 people worldwide, and continues to grow at an impressive speed.
- Build and manage a global team of experts
- Develop and maintain growth strategies to meet our ambitious company objectives
- Drive new revenue by building a new business-line while fostering personal relationships with potential clients
- Manage the implementation of best practices and you can be sure to work in a professional and entrepreneurial business environment
- Degree at a top university and solid work experience within an e-commerce start-up
- Leader and great communicator
- Motivate, structure and drive a team while sustaining a friendly and rewarding atmosphere
- Excellent analytical skills and entrepreneurial attitude with great interest for the online business
- Social character, execution-focused and hands-on mentality
- Fluency in English and an international background
What we offer
- Modern and spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- A vibrant and international team
- Regular company and team events
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company
- Benefits include free drinks, fresh fruits, cereals and exclusive shopping discounts for our employees
Up for a challenge?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your potential start date in English!