Business Development Manager (m/f)
Business Development Sales
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Userlane is a VC-backed company that provides a cloud-based service designed to help professionals to guide and engage prospects, customers, employees and partners through any online experience. We’ve designed a platform which helps businesses eliminate online confusion, while at the same time raise efficiency and reduce costs.
As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for driving the strategic growth of the company, accelerating new user acquisition and customer conversion rates, and ensuring an amazing customer experience. The Business Development role at Userlane is an important component to the success of our overall business and is reporting directly to the founders. It is also a great opportunity to expand your Business Development skills and drive growth at a world class SaaS company.
- You will be working directly with the founders on growing the Userlane business strategically and operationally
- You will develop growth concepts and implement your ideas
- You will participate in defining, optimizing and driving our business by building relationships with key decision makers, identifying their project needs and business issues and conducting individual needs analysis
- You will be owning the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure, developing and delivering custom presentations and product demos
- You will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting data around performance, campaign and operational execution
- You will work hard, learn tons, gain experience and grow your career
What you should bring to the table
- Some kind of university degree
- Smart, energetic, enthusiastic, fearless, highly motivated
- Related experience in the field of technology or management consulting
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Must welcome challenge and have problem solver mentality
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Demonstrated capacity and strong willingness to learn and develop into a leadership role
- Fluent in English and German ; non-German Speakers will not be considered for this position
We seek people with exceptional abilities, a track record of accomplishment and we are most interested in qualities that make a lasting difference – problem solving, personal impact, achievement, and leadership skills. If you have a non-business background – be it in law, medicine, science, or the arts – you will also thrive here.
- Great career development opportunities - we are growing rapidly and offer various options to take on responsibility and grow into leadership roles
- Tools and office gadgets. We even have gym balls as optional chairs – although you don't have to sit at all, for all we care you can lie flat on one of our many couches and work from there ;)
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus we love Burritos, Felix our Head of Development even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonus
- Regular compensation reviews - great work is rewarded!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
Just go to our job portal, write us a note about yourself, why you’re interested in joining the Userlane team, and include any relevant links (Whatever it is you want to show us about yourself).