Business Development Manager Operations & Logistics (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Westwing is a high-growth eCommerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over EUR 100 mn. in funding, we are the leading international Home & Living eCommerce company on a mission to provide more than 11 mn. members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love. Just 2 years after launch, Westwing has taken clear no. 1 position in the 10 countries we serve, incl. Germany, Italy, Brazil and Russia, surpassing EUR 100 mn. in annual sales and growing rapidly.
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Business Development Manager Operations & Logistics (m/f) based in our European Logistics Center. As Business Development Manager Operations & Logistics, you will be part of a team of high-powered professionals developing for Westwing’s operations, supply chain and logistics across Europe. This will involve both working on key projects to set up and improve our performance as well as hands-on management of operations/logistics processes that are mission-critical to the success of Westwing. You will work across departments and directly with the executive leadership team, and be responsible for design and implementation of high-impact solutions.
Joining Westwing now is a great opportunity: We are a well-financed company with tremendous growth potential in our market and plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact.
The successful candidate will
- Come with outstanding academic credentials
- Have first years of experience from a top consulting firm or proven e-commerce background
- Be analytically strong, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, international work experience is a plus
- Be passionate about making impact
- A high-impact role with decision-making responsibility, in an international company with a path towards becoming a category leader in e-commerce
- An opportunity to work with a high-caliber leadership group and a steep personal development path, while building a long-term successful company
- An attractive compensation package
Please forward in absolute confidence, a full curriculum vitae and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Location: Berlin area (Großbeeren).