Business Development Manager Operations & Logistics (m/f) - Berlin
Westwing Home & Living
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Westwing is a high-growth e-commerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over USD 150 mn. in funding and growing rapidly, we are the leading Home & Living e-commerce company in Europe on a mission to provide our more than 10 million members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love. Just 2 years after launch, Westwing has already taken clear no. 1 position in all of the 10 countries it serves right now, including Brazil and Russia, surpassing USD 150mn. in sales in our second full year of business 2013.
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Business Development Manager Operations & Logistics (m/f) based in our European Logistics Center. As Business Development Manager Operations & Logistics, you will be part of a team of high-powered professionals developing for Westwing’s operations, supply chain and logistics across Europe. This will involve both working on key projects to set up and improve our performance as well as hands-on management of operations/logistics processes that are mission-critical to the success of Westwing. You will work across departments and directly with the executive leadership team, and be responsible for design and implementation of high-impact solutions.
Joining Westwing now is a great opportunity: We are a well-financed company with tremendous growth potential in our market and plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact.
The successful candidate will
- Come with outstanding academic credentials
- Have first years of experience from a top consulting firm or proven e-commerce background
- Be analytically strong, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless executionExcellent knowledge of German and English, international work experience is a plus
- Be passionate about making impact
- A high-impact role with decision-making responsibility, in an international company with a path towards becoming a category leader in e-commerce
- An opportunity to work with a high-caliber leadership group and a steep personal development path, while building a long-term successful company
- An attractive compensation package
Please forward in absolute confidence, a full curriculum vitae and covering letter to email@example.com. Location: Berlin area (Großbeeren).