Business Development Manager Operations & Supply Chain (m/f)
Business Development Operations Management
Beginn: August 2013
Westwing is a high-growth e-commerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over USD 80 mn. in funding and growing rapidly, we are one of the leading Home & Living verticals in Europe on a mission to provide our millions of members with stylish furniture and homewares from well-known brands they love.
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking to further strengthen our team with a Business Development Manager Operations & Supply Chain (m/f) based in Berlin. As Business Development Manager you will be part of a team of high-powered professionals responsible for Westwing’s operations, supply chain and logistics across Europe. This will involve both working on key projects to set up and improve our supply chain performance as well as hands-on management of operations/logistics processes that are mission-critical to the success of Westwing. You will work across departments, work directly with the executive leadership team and be responsible for design and implementation of high-impact solutions.
Joining Westwing now is a great opportunity: We are a well-financed company with tremendous growth potential in our market and plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact.
The successful candidate will:
- Have some years of experience from a top consulting firm or blue chip supply chain function
- Be analytically strong, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Speak English and German fluently, international work experience is a plus
- Be passionate about joining a fast-growing startup and “making it happen”
- A high-impact role with decision-making responsibility, in an international company with a path towards becoming a category leader in e-commerce
- An opportunity to work with a high-caliber leadership group and a steep personal development path, while building a long-term successful company
- An attractive compensation package
Please forward in absolute confidence, a full curriculum vitae and covering letter to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Location: Berlin area.