Business Development Manager / Director (m/f)
ZaaK Technologies GmbH
Beginn: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Do you want to write history with us and become part of a young dynamic company?
ZaaK Technologies has developed multiple awards winning technology focusing on the innovation, development and commercialization of a unique up-cycling technology in the energy sector with positive effects in energy efficiency of buildings and smart cities.
We are currently looking for a highly experienced Business Development Manager / Director (m/f) based in Berlin.
ZaaK Technologies is looking for a highly experienced and motivated, innovative, sales professional to join the senior management team. The candidate must have building and construction related experience in business development and sales. This person will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients. The position is based in the center of Berlin, Germany and will report directly to the CEO.
This is an exciting position for an individual who is looking to make high contribution to cleantech startup with room for personal growth and advancement. This is a great opportunity for someone to learn and grow professionally while playing an active role in a fast-developing company and having a direct impact on its success.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Create and expand ZaaK’s footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Research and analyze key economic factors that may influence market activity within Germany and Europe.
- Attend trade shows and other associations’ meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the CEO.
- Develop and manage the execution of the sales plan.
- Coordinate and manage the sales/proposal process with the CEO, COO and the marketing team.
- Completion of daily ad-hoc tasks
- 8-10 years’ business development and sales experience within the construction, cement, aggregates and/or building materials industry
- Real "Hunter" mentality, not afraid to knock on doors
- Strong technical knowledge in construction supplies
- Be highly motivated, results driven & hard working
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously or in a team
- Excellent German communication skills, written & verbal
- Drive and desire to grow their career
- Commercial B2B building materials sales experience
We offer you
- Be a core part of multiple innovation awards winning company
- Take advantage of an exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- Contribute your talent and your skills in an internationally expanding company within an ambitious, international and highly motivated team in Berlin
- Enjoy the atmosphere of a Start-up
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application! Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org