Intern (m/f/d) - Assistant to the CEO
Marketing Business Development Projektmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2019
Gogoprint (gogoprint.com) is an online printing start-up in Asia Pacific, with the mission to disrupt the inefficient printing industry with frictionless online printing. Venture Capital funded in 2015, Gogoprint is currently operating in five countries (Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and Australia). Our main offices are in Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur and we count with more than 150 employees.
You are going to assist the co-founder and managing director of the company in all kinds of tasks. This especially involves fields such as market analysis, strategic business decisions, the development and execution of process improvements and the implementation of new technology.
You will directly work together with the founders of Gogoprint and you will receive responsibility for your own projects within the corporate international growth strategy. As your tasks will not be limited to one single department, you will gain insights into all parts of the company and you get the unique opportunity to learn about all aspects of founding your own business. You get an appropriate remuneration for your work.
According to your preferences, we offer several specializations:
- Business Intelligence (data analysis, strategic planning, execution of improvement projects across all departments, lead internationalization and new market entries)
- Human Resources / Recruiting (e.g. talent search, conducting interviews, organize outreach, creation of onboarding and other processes - First experiences in HR are greatly appreciated)
- Business Development (e.g. developing and acquiring customers, development of sales process, sales management)
- Enrolled business or engineering student from a leading university or in gap year between your Bachelor and Master and at least 10 weeks of time
- Strong academic background and extracurricular activities
- First professional experience in e-commerce, business development, other start-ups or management consulting is a plus
- Passionate, creative, detail-oriented and innovative mindset
- High-level analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Good Excel skills