Business Development Position (m/f) in Berlin
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2013
GetYourGuide.com, an online booking website for tours and activities, is one of the fastest growing startups in travel. From bus sightseeing in London to shark diving in Cape Town, our goal is nothing short of making every tour & activity in the world easily bookable for travelers everywhere. Our official partners include TripAdvisor, Opodo, STA Travel, and many more.
We are looking for passionate new employees to join our international team in Berlin. If you want to take a front seat in shaping the trajectory of a young company, GetYourGuide is the place for you.
- Support and advisory service for affiliates of the travel agencies- and hotel network
- Acquisition of new partners
- Market and competition analysis
- Concept development for new partnerships
- Cold calling of new potential partners
- Attending trade fairs
- Creating presentations
- Business-level English and German, an additional European language is also desirable (e.g. French)
- Technical understanding of (online) business models
- Ideally experience in the travel industry, e.g. hotel purchasing
- An open personality, who isn’t afraid to ask for the right person on the phone
- Well structured systematic and independent method of working
Why join us?
- International team and flat hierarchies
- You will learn to implement a new business model into a well established market
- Pizza Fridays with beer from 6pm and other start-up perks
How to apply?
Please send us your CV as well as a letter of motivation to email@example.com with the subject line “Business Development“ and answers to the following questions:
1. Why do you want to work at GetYourGuide and not somewhere else?
2. In a few sentences, describe how a possible partnership between GetYoutGuide and a hotel chain could function.
We're a casual, fun, and thriving e-commerce company with a great work environment and a huge prospect for growth ahead of us. If we've piqued your interest, drop us an email with your resume and a cover letter and we’ll talk.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!