Business Development Representative (m/f)
Market Logic Software AG
Marketing Business Development Sales
Beginn: November 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
About Market Logic
Too much data, not enough insights! Companies invest millions in market research, syndicated data, social media analytics, etc. to understand consumers and monitor business performance. But reuse of past research and systematic knowledge building is rare. Market Logic is a software company that's changing the way companies build consumer understanding and use it in innovation, marketing and sales. It's the platform for the CMO and VP Insights to truly become a consumer centric organization. That's why our marketing information systems are used by global brands like Unilever, Coca Cola, Johnson & Johnson and many more in verticals like CPG/FMCG, Finance, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and Automotive.
We are a young and fresh team. Walk around our headquarters in Berlin, Germany and you'll see an open multi-cultural environment, where co-workers talk passionately about how to transform innovation, marketing and sales. Every Market Logicer believes that market research and consumer data should be more effective, and that software can make this easier to manage and far more powerful.
Our sales organization is comprised of Business Development Representatives (BDR) and Executive Client Partners (ECPs). BDRs reach out to marketing executives in the world's leading companies to set up appointments for ECPs to qualify, close and farm accounts. As a BDR, your responsibilities are:
- Call and email senior marketing and market research executives to introduce our value proposition
- Book qualifying appointments with marketing and research executives for our sales force
- Build awareness and relationships with gatekeepers and executives
- Continuously learn about marketers' needs and our solutions
- Document all activities in Salesforce software
- At least 6 months experience in phone sales
- Undergraduate BS / BA degree with good marks in your Major
- Proven track record as high performer (sports, prizes, leadership roles)
- Good listener and engaging presenter
- Pragmatic, hands-on attitude and strong executer
- English skills at native-speaker level
You are a good listener who is eager to understand the customer's particular needs and requirements.
You have excellent analytical skills and are able to deal with complexity and ambiguity.
You follow through and do what you say you will, swiftly and with attention to detail.
Your achievements show you are success driven, you like competition and enjoy winning.
You are a quick learner and see feedback as a chance for continuous personal improvement.
Why join our team
- Great compensation
- Career opportunities in sales, marketing and consulting services
- Proven value proposition with customers like Unilever, Coke, Mondelez, Allianz, etc.
- Comprehensive onboarding to get you up and running, plus ongoing Training
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial business environment where your ideas are welcome
- Headquarters in Berlin, Germany, one of the most exciting capitals in Europe
How to apply
Please email your complete application (in English, 1 PDF) and earliest possible start date to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Use "Business Development Representative Application" in the subject line. Don't forget to tell us where you heard about this job!
For more information about our company, please visit www.marketlogicsoftware.com