Business Development Trainee for Dutch Market (m/f)
Business Development Sales Management
Beginn: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Annoying job searches are yesterday’s problem!
On joblift.de everyone searching for a job finds a very suitable one in a quick and intuitive way. How it works? Joblift is a meta search engine with more than 1 million job vacancies from more than 1000 websites in Germany. Using our intelligent filters, the annoying search on multiple websites becomes a requiem of the past. Our motivation is to provide an intuitive and user-friendly platform for our users that allows a holistic overview of all current job vacancies - a one stop solution.
How we plan to achieve our goal?
Joblift is shaped by senior experienced founders, industry experts and young innovative thinkers. What unites us: We all are looking for challenges, are questioning current structures and established thinking, are trying out new ways and want to have fun at work. We have recently completed our financial round with 2 top international VCs and selected business angels, and we are now well positioned to scale our product - not only in Germany but also internationally.
In order to reach our goals we are looking for Top-HR to complete our team: Goal of your traineeship is to convince new cooperation partners for Joblift and acquire them as long-lasting customers, as well as partnership management for our Key Accounts - in the end it´s all about providing as many vacancies as possible for our users.
- Extensive preparation for customer acquisition, as well as active support for the acquisition of interesting partners
- With increasing experience you will also get more responsability in the sales process for our innovative and newly developed product
- conduct diverse research tasks (also possible in an international context), in order to understand our Key Accounts better
- Support Business Development in the operational implementation of our business model
- Studies with economical, technical or humanistic focus and above-average academic performance
- Goal-oriented and autonomous working style
- High intrinsic motivation combined with sound analytic skills
- Enthusiasm for the online industry and attention for digital product details
- Ideally first experience in Online Sales
- Native Dutch and sufficient level of English
- Very steep learning curve due to exciting tasks and a great business network
- Enhanced skill-set in the area of best-in-class partner acquistion
- Direct cooperation with founders and the top management, as well as coaching and feedback talks
- A modern workplace in the heart of Berlin, right next to Checkpoint Charlie
- Free-of-charge drinks and fruits as well as regular team-events, e.g. barbecues on our rooftop terrace
- After a successful traineeship there is the possibility of a permanent employment in one of our departments
Up for a challenge? Then apply here and become part of the movement that's revolutionizing the job search! https://jobs.lever.co/joblift