Business Intelligence Analyst (m/w)
Infernum Productions AG
Beginn: April 2014
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Infernum – Passion for Online Games!
Infernum, a publisher and developer of free-to-play online games, is comprised of a team of industry veterans with many years of industry experience. Our team has contributed to many international MMO success stories, such as Runes of Magic, TERA, RaiderZ, Bounty Bay Online, The Chronicles of Spellborn, Mythos, Puzzle Pirates, and many more. Our current products Brick-Force, the sandbox-shooter, and the AAA-free-to-play Dragon’s Prophet are just the beginning.
We´re looking for an experienced and highly motivated individual to join us in the Business Intelligence department. It would ideally suit somebody from a business intelligence/analysis background in games, retail, or other online B2C industries.
In this position, you will take a significant role in shaping product success pre- and post-launch. You will work closely with product management in defining and operationalizing key business metrics for our games and with our engineering department in implementing new business intelligence solutions.
- Designing and running analyses on user cohorts, user funnels, retention and monetization patterns, in-game and cross-product activities, and other sales-, marketing- or product-related events
- Collecting requirements for and coordinating implementation of new business intelligence solutions
- Providing periodic reporting of relevant KPIs
- Researching data-driven solutions to meet short and long term product goals
- Understanding and communicating functionality and limitations of business intelligence solutions
- Following current industry trends and informing product and engineering departments of best practices and processes, emerging technologies, and applications of interest
- B.S. degree preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Economics or Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years’ experience with quantitative analysis, reporting and KPIs in an internet or tech environment
- Professional experience in a similar role within the games or retail industries
- Experience working with game analysis and monetization software solutions
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Reporting Services and Excel Pivot Tables strongly preferred
- Ability to plan workload and prioritize tasks
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong international understanding and outlook
- Internet affinity, target-oriented, analytical and independent working methods
- Full-time, in our office in Berlin, Germany
- Start: as soon as possible
You can look forward to
- Exciting and diversified tasks in an international environment
- Being part of a competent and highly motivated team
- Long-term employment perspectives
We look forward to receiving your complete and detailed application including your earliest possible starting date.
Please send your application via e-mail to Carolyn Marten (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that any applications and documents sent via conventional mail will not be viewed and cannot be returned.
Infernum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.