Business Intelligence Developer (m/f)
Beginn: September 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Wimdu, an awesome start-up headquartered in the heart of Berlin! Initially funded with $90 million, Wimdu has grown to host over 300,000 properties in over 100 countries, connecting guests and hosts worldwide. We are on track to become Europe’s leading marketplace for private accommodation, offering an authentic travel experience for those looking for a smart alternative to hotels. Wimdu has the vision, the passion and the drive to succeed and we are now looking for motivated people to join our multi-talented, international team to make it happen!
For our Berlin office we are looking for a
Business Intelligence Developer (f/m)
Are you passionate and experienced when it comes to evaluating websites? Do you enjoy working in an international environment and want to be involved in worldwide rollouts? Then join our team and become part of our further success.
- Work closely with departments in understanding new requirements for automated reports and dashboards and defining any new KPIs and metrics
- Develop, maintain and refactor automated reports and dashboards
- Ensure that data in reports and dashboards is consistent and troubleshoot any inconsistencies discovered or reported
- Document specifications and work implemented in a clear and concise manner
- Provide support for existing reports, dashboard and Business Intelligence tools
- Collaborate with data scientists/analysts in delivering data-driven insight
- Deliver end-to-end ad-hoc analysis supporting any internal operational team requests
- 1+ years of experience working as a Business Intelligence analyst or developer with a track record of delivering insightful data and reports
- A bachelor level or higher degree in Computer Science, Econometrics, Economics, Statistics, Operations Research or a similar field
- Proven ability to present data visually delivering the right content and story
- Very good written and verbal communication skills with the ability of collaborating effectively with different audiences (Data Scientists, C-Level, other departments) in the most appropriate manner
- Very strong SQL skills
- Experience with Qlikview, Tableau or similar reporting tool
- Experience using d3.JS or similar is considered an advantage
- A pragmatic approach to work and a goal-oriented mind-set
If you seek to work within a friendly and supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Berlin, you will be a part of the Market Research team and your work will directly influence Wimdu´s development and worldwide success.
We offer international start-up-spirit based in the heart of Germany's vibrant capital. Free fruit and beverages, as well as monthly events and a chill-out area complete our offer and will enrich your days as a part of our fantastic team.
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
Please forward your application, including CV, cover letter and salary expectations, by using the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=o0kO1fwT&s=Gründerszene
We look forward to hearing from you!
Wimdu GmbH | Voltastraße 5 | 13355 Berlin