Scrum Master (m/f)
IT Produktmanagement Sonstige
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: März 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Wimdu, a German start-up with worldwide presence and headquarters in the heart of Berlin! Initially funded with $90 million, Wimdu has grown to host over 300,000 properties in over 120 countries, connecting guests and hosts worldwide. We are the biggest European marketplace for private accommodation, offering a great travel experience for those looking for a smart alternative to hotels. Wimdu has the vision, the passion and the drive to succeed and we are now looking for motivated people to join our multi-talented, international team to make it happen!
For our Berlin office we are looking for a
Scrum Master (m/f)
- You help our teams to achieve our business goals by leveraging Agile
- You guide and enable our teams to become self-organizing
- You work closely with 2 or 3 teams either performing as Scrum Master or supporting them to implement their Kanban approach, building team cohesion and foster open and honest team communication
- You help our Product Owners and Product Managers on Backlog grooming, iteration and release plan creation, as well as team planning and alignment
- You contribute to the development and standardization of software development methodologies together with our Agile Coach
- You have 2+ years of work experience as Scrum Master
- You are experienced in identifying and implementing process improvements in product development teams
- You identify as a highly empathetic servant leader
- You have a Kaizen mindset
- You understand human and team dynamics and have a natural willingness to help people and teams to excel
- You know how to resolve team conflicts and make them a learning and growing experience
- You are able to guide your teams towards a broad perspective while paying attention to details
- You are a self-starter not afraid of raising and solving issues while keeping a diplomatic, frictionless, and subtle approach
- You are a team player and have excellent collaboration, communication, organization, and coaching skills
If you seek to work within a friendly and supportive environment, with a high performance culture and many learning opportunities, then we are looking for you! Based in Berlin, you will be a part of our IT Team and your work will directly influence Wimdu´s development and worldwide success.
We offer international start-up-spirit based in the heart of Germany's vibrant capital. Free fruit and beverages, as well as monthly events and a chill-out area complete our offer and will enrich your days as a part of our fantastic team.
Excited by the prospect of joining us?
Please forward your application, including CV, cover letter and salary expectations by using the following link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=o3Ly1fw7&s=Gründerszene
We look forward to hearing from you!
Wimdu GmbH | Voltastraße 5 | 13355 Berlin