Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f)
Neuraum Ventures GmbH
Beginn: September 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Neuraum is different. We kick-started our company with the acquisition of several well-established websites from a 70+ year old internet pioneer. These content-rich, high-traffic platforms build the foundation for developing and growing innovative business models in the space of building, home & living.
We are a team of experienced professionals, working with fun and passion on the realisation of our ambitious vision. We believe in an agile and self-reliant working style, in sustainable growth and a healthy balance of work and personal life. To support our business development, we are currently looking for a full-time
Business Intelligence Analyst (m/w)
We are already collecting millions of data points every month. Now it’s over to you to find out what they mean. This is your Neuraum challenge:
Step 1: Create your own department
Define KPIs, build reports & automate. You have access to our raw data and any API you need.
Step 2: Transform Neuraum into a number-driven company
Create complex analyses and provide answers to our most important business, product & marketing questions. Measure the success of every major feature release by observing KPIs or performing A/B tests.
Step 3: Make our software smarter
Help us build an industry-shaping technology, that understands home builders and matches them with their perfect construction company.
Along the way, you will
- Become the most data-driven person in a massive industry,
- Work with a variety of tools (SQL, Google Analytics, Segment.com, Amazon RDS, Google Webmaster Tools, Facebook, Sistrix),
- Learn from experts in our network in the fields of BI & software development,
- And collaborate closely together with our founders and people from Product, IT, Sales & Marketing.
What you need to be successful
- 1-3 years relevant experience in Business Intelligence or related fields
- Strong business sense paired with technical knowledge
- Experience with database queries (MySQL, Postgres or Redshift)
- Willing to learn and take on responsibilities
- You love analytical work and enjoy working in a team
- You stand for high quality and outstanding commitment
- Fluent in English and a basic understanding of German
We can offer
- Fun at work: An experienced, highly motivated team with an open culture and short decisions is expecting you. Our regular team events are planned all together
- Exciting insights: You will work closely with the founders and will help in building up our BI department. You will learn a lot about founding a successful startup and get insights in a variety of topics like IT-infrastructure
- Personal development: We guarantee a high level of ownership for your projects and the opportunity to develop yourself individually according to your individual strengths and goals
- Attractive and fair circumstances: A permanent contract with competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Pleasant atmosphere: Our beautiful office with rooftop-terrace is located in Berlin-Mitte near Rosenthaler Platz – fresh fruits and cereals, beverages and more included
You like to move things and want to contribute actively to the growth of a company? You are looking for challenging tasks with responsibility? We should talk! Please send us your application to email@example.com or call us 030-577040922. Your contact person is Sebastian Sielmann.