Junior Business Intelligence Developer (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
The home cleaning market Helpling operates in is mainly dominated by non-regulation and intransparency. With technology and clear processes, we are changing an entire industry. No more time-consuming searches or tough-decision making: finding a cleaner now takes less than 60 seconds instead of several weeks. In a newly structured process, we connect people who need help with their housework with trusted and insured cleaners - via phone, tablet or laptop. For cleaners, our technology platform makes it easier than ever to access new clients and to manage when and where they want to work. Our vision to digitise the world of home services has raised us more than €67 million from renowned internet pioneers such as Lakestar and Mangrove Capital. Today, we are a team of 200, two thirds of which are based at our headquarter in the heart of Berlin. If you want to make a difference and help change a whole industry, then this is your place.To support our international team in Berlin, we are currently looking for a Junior Business Intelligence Developer (m/f).
About the job
Together with you we want to bring our ETL-process and data warehouse to a new level of professionalism.
Therefore we are looking for someone to bring more in-depth technical expertise to the Business Intelligence team. At the same time, we offer you a broad role in BI where you are involved in many tasks and responsibilities and your work really has an impact.
Your daily tasks would be
- Improving our ETL-pipeline and the data warehouse
- Building tools to improve access to information
- Creating reports & performing ad-hoc analyses for different stakeholders f.e. the Management Board
What we are looking for
- You already gained 1+ years of experience as a developer (though not necessarily in Business Intelligence or Analytics related environment.)
- You are familiar with SQL and you have solid Python skills.
- You have an affinity for numbers and understand complex topics.
- You are a self-starter. You work to provide value and want to make a difference
- You care a lot about sharing knowledge. Both learning and teaching are important to you.
- You can take initiative, share information, teach and work well in a team.
What we offer
- Helpling is one of the most exciting startups in the heart of Berlin with a disruptive product and well backed by investors of international renown
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and short communication channels in which your work can have a real impact for Helpling everyday
- We support your personal and professional development with challenging projects and space for learning
- A great environment with office parties, team events, BBQs, dance into the morning events, kicker & table tennis
If your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receive your convincing application (resume, cover letter, references and certificates) including your availability and salary expectations.