Business Intelligence Engineer (m/f)
Beginn: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Pandata provides advanced solutions in Digital Analytics and Business Intelligence for companies that want to utilise data to achieve greater success.
Located in the vibrant heart of Berlin, Pandata was founded in 2015 by data enthusiasts with years of experience in the field.
Our consulting helps businesses become more data-driven by using the latest technologies to build the best individual data landscape.
With the ever-increasing number of available tools, our clients trust us to connect the right dots as well as create custom solutions where necessary. We follow a holistic approach, covering the entire data stream from sourcing, to processing to insight generation.
As Business Intelligence Engineer you will work with data to generate insights and work side by side with the founders on growing the company.
- Design and create datawarehouse systems
- Create reports and dashboards using state-of-the-art data software and technologies
- Handle external data sources and ensure smooth imports into databases
- Perform in-depth analysis on business performance data
- Independent working mentality, proactive attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical skills and an affinity for digital business
- Solid communication skills in English
- Knowledge or interest in coding (SQL, Python)
- Experience with BI software or tools is a plus
- Opportunity to build a great company and grow with us
- Acquire a highly demanded skill-set and technical prowess through direct mentorship
- Responsibility from day one
- Work with a highly motivated and smart team, in a professional but amiable environment
- Frequent team events and weekly get-togethers
- Cereal, fruits, snacks, hot and cold drinks and anything else