Business Intelligence Lead Developer (m/f)
IT Grafik Business Development
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Oktober 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are currently looking for a multi-talented developer to join our dynamic team to help us successfully setup a powerful business intelligence team. Your role will be to design and implement the whole business intelligence chain from data acquisition to analysis. You will be the evangelist of business intelligence with a strong technical background combined with the ability to pass on the hands-on knowledge to our business units, understanding their needs and enable them to make educated, data-driven decisions.
One of the main challenges will be to work with the IT development teams to make their scattered, microservice-based data accessible and work closely with those teams to make business intelligence a first class citizen in our future software development efforts.
- You have a degree in the field of information technology or similar
- You have excellent software development skills (preferably in the Java world)
- Comfortable to work in a linux based system & server environment
- You are familiar with common approaches to BI and know their upsides and downsides
- You are willing to find soutions off the beaten path in a rapidly evolving IT environment using bleeding edge technologies and a microservice based architecture
- You have worked with tools to process large scale, sparse datasets (e.g. Hadoop, hive, spark).
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Must be comfortable presenting
- Self-starter with can-do attitude
- Use 10% of your time für your own self-guided projects
- The opportunity to work in one of the most successful fitness startups in Europe
- Use of bleeding edge technologies allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools
- Competitive compensation and support for personal growth
- Great team atmosphere in our office in the heart of Munich, including team-events, own fitness-machines and free office fruits
eGym develops, manufactures and sells the world´s most advanced high-tech products for the fitness market. Ranging from fully electronic fitness equipment over iPad based customer relationship systems to eGym.de – the focal point for online personal fitness. We offer you the unique opportunity to enter into the growth phase of a well funded, dynamic company and to fill a position with responsibility.
Please send us your complete application (cover letter, CV, certificates and references) per email as one PDF under specification of ID 124 to email@example.com. Contact person: Sarah Utke.