Business Intelligence Manager (m/f)
Business Development PR & Media Operations
Beginn: August 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
crobo stands for quality performance marketing for mobile and online games. Our service portfolio covers the full range of marketing services for the gaming vertical, offering industry & specific niche analysis, new-player generation, compliancy monitoring and action optimization.
Our team consists of 70 international and highly motivated professionals in Berlin and San Francisco with the sole mission of delivering high performance results and expanding our growing presence in the Gaming galaxy.
We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Manager (m/f) based in Berlin.
- Be our trend scout with a sound understanding of our business concept, visions, strategies and needs to drive the business forward
- Research, evaluate and present the latest trends and developments in mobile and online marketing
- Crunch the numbers and go beyond to advise our management team with their upcoming business decisions
- Be a leader of data insights that help drive strategic and tactical business opportunities and a be champion for a data-driven, decision-making culture
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Math, Statistics or similar
- Several years of experience of analytics, business intelligence especially in the mobile and online marketing business
- Highly passionate about data with creative problem solving abilities and an eye for detail
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.