Business Partner Manager (m/f)
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Business Development Sales Produktmanagement
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juni 2015
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
we.CONECT – The Tomorrows Business Company
Business Networks & Ecosystems
At we.CONECT we provide senior level executives all over the world exclusive access to cross-industry business networks, market insights and business information. Nothing beats the experience of meeting people face-to-face to gain inspiration, to learn and to do business. At we.CONECT we curate events that stimulate the brain, spur creativity and facilitate meeting. Our conferences are major industry gatherings focusing on strategy, innovation and technology and our exhibitions are marketplaces for global business. We create targeted, efficient and inspiring business platforms – here in Berlin - and worldwide.
Passion for Our Customers
Our aim is to provide decision-makers with the tools to master business-critical and highly complex change processes over the long-term. It is our daily commitment and motivation to not only research, develop and market exceptional events, but also to build extraordinary communities and content.
Our attendee profiles embrace nearly all industries and departments across all regions of the world. Ranging from global enterprises to mid-sized firms, we also invite owner-managed small businesses and hidden champions to empower our broad business network.
Knowledge, Content & Know-How
At we.CONECT, we believe in excellence in content. To do great business at our events we know that our attendees expect more than ‘doing the rounds’. To bring buyers and sellers together to explore the most promising available business opportunities, we have invested heavily in innovation, ideas, technical progression, multi-functional platforms and of course our products. Our events attract high profile, industry leading speakers and attendees.
As a fast growing company it is our duty to invest in our staff. We offer a structured educational and development programme from the first day and on every level. You receive professional and excellent tools and methods for marketing & research, helping you to achieve your goals. Through specific and tailored coaching, you are instantly able to work independently and smash the targets. The aim is to set you up with all the necessary tools for successful negotiations with decision makers and work in a dynamic team in an inspiring, fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Currently we are looking for a Business Partner Manager to join our we.CONECT team. With a current portfolio of 40 annual events in Europe and the plan to increase the amount in the next 12 months, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team and help shape the future of we.CONECT here in Berlin.
If the below description sounds appealing, get in touch.
- You will drive new business for you.CONECT, the highest and best performing business unit of we.CONECT focusing on large scale events
- You will create relationships and generate revenue from partnerships with big international organisations convincing them of the benefits of our professional networking platform and events
- You will conduct research for relevant contacts/companies fitting the sponsor profile using a structured sales process from lead qualification, initial contact and acquisition through to quotation, presentation and contract negotiation
- You will develop long-term client relationships based on a strategic planning and a methodical approach creating a solid base for key account management
- You will support your clients before, during and after the event and ensure the high-quality implementation of our products
- You will coordinate with sales, production, marketing and operation teams on joint efforts, deliverables, key deals and partner communication
- 3+ years work experience (or equivalent) in B2B sales with proven track record in large yield sales
- University degree (or equivalent work experience) preferably in business, economics, humanities and/or social sciences
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively, in person and in writing, to many different audiences, ranging from executives to operational teams
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of the business development process, including financial, business and industry insights and consultative selling skills that can be applied to opportunities
- Manage multiple priorities successfully
- Highly flexible, able to handle changing directions/priorities and roles as business needs evolve
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English or German in both written and spoken form are required
- Highly motivated and service orientated with the ability to inspire people, coupled with strong networking skills
- Excellent communication skills including persuasiveness and a determination to succeed
- Quick learner, conceptual, analytical skills and a willingness to learn with ability to understand complex issues and products
What we offer
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. Aside from all this you will find:
- A company that has been voted as one of the Top 10 workplaces in Berlin: http://www.kununu.com/news/berlin-top-10-arbeitgeber-2015
- An amazing company culture and exposure to partners both domestic and international
- An incredibly international team with more than 70+ passionate people from 15+ countries in two of the coolest cities on Earth, Berlin and London, that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solution
- An opportunity to shape the development of the event portfolio and the actual industry
- Events that bring together the highest level of the most interesting people
- Challenging position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry
- Future career opportunities related to our company expansion
- Competitive salary package, including base salary and commission
If you think you have what it takes to take on this role, we would love to hear from you. Please get in touch with Daniel Wolter on email@example.com with your CV and cover letter telling us a little bit more about yourself (both in English or German).