Business Performance Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Juni 2014
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Your role within our Kingdom
If you want to create amazing experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go then this is the right job for you.
Being responsible for the overall business performance of a game, you will work collaboratively with Data Scientists to boost engagement, virality and monetization across multiple platforms including Mobile and Facebook. Critical to your success are your key stakeholders who include, Head of Studio, Producers, Marketing, Finance and Legal. Also very important is that you will champion your game to promote and raise the profile across the business.
In short, you will
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, tune mechanics, and identify new features to increase user conversion, retention, and monetization;
- Own the short- mid- and long-term game strategy to ensure it maximizes the best digital revenue;
- Use data to fine-tune and balance the game’s economy, providing economy analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization;
- Foster strong relationships with your game team to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed revenue targets;
- Be an expert on industry trends and the competitor landscape to evolve our thinking;
- Evolve envelopes and business models across multiple platforms for maximum effect;
- Manage relationships with marketing to identify opportunities for additional sources of revenue for implementation;
- Share best practice across the Business Performance team;
Skills to create thrills
As our Business Performance Manager you have a great passion for casual games and solid understanding of the industry. You like to create strong professional relationships and your influencing skills give you the ability to establish new models together with your team. Also relevant
- Prior experience in an industry with very short implementation cycles such as e-commerce, online products/services or games;
- Proven experience delivering business models which maximize revenue;
- Highly analytical, with exceptional experience of big data decision making;
- Good understanding of statistics, the ability to interpret these with confidence and drive through your recommendations;
The role requires occasional travel.
King Digital Entertainment plc (NYSE: KING) is a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. We make games for millions of players worldwide, which can be played on our king.com and royalgames.com websites, Facebook, and mobile platforms such as the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store and the Amazon Appstore. King has game studios in Barcelona, Berlin, Bucharest, London, Malmö and Stockholm along with offices in Malta, San Francisco, Seoul and Tokyo.
Where the magic happens
The Berlin studio opened in 2014. Located in the entertaining and central borough of Berlin-Mitte, it will provide you with a great historical backdrop as well as the dynamic flexibility and rapid growth of a start-up with the security, stability and infrastructure of an industry leader.
Want to get treated like royalty?
Join our kingdom now!
The brilliant experience we give our players comes from the diversity and experience of our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent.