Business Support Agent - DACH Market (m/f)
Customer Care Sales
Beginn: Oktober 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Customer satisfaction is key to us! As our Business Support Agent you will be responsible for delivering world class service and support to our DACH market customers and to your fellow colleagues in on-boarding and retention. You will be a part of a team of 13 hardworking Support Agents, who support all our clients across Europe from Copenhagen, London and NYC. Most of them are bilingual or multilingual, which means that we can help each other when needed. At Trustpilot we have a fun and fast paced work environment where no two days are the same.
More about your role and responsibilities
- Respond to customers’ and companies’ inquiries using all available channels
- Solve different types of issues, including technical issues that are preventing them from setting up or using our services. It can be anything: from “how do I change my password” to “how do I configure my widget on our home page?”
- Establish and maintain a successful working relationship with your fellow Trustpilot Sales Executives, Customer Integration Agents and Account Managers is essential
- Build and maintain best practices and enable customers to solve their own issues
- Answering incoming queries from customers and colleagues acting as a 2nd line support line
- Our culture is fast paced with a “sky's the limit” ambition and attitude and that is always reflected in your style of customer service
- You’ll be reporting to our European Support Manager
- A minimum of 2 years experience with support in a similar type of company is preferred
- Interested in learning more about our product and what is behind it
- You are a quick learner and hungry for knowledge
- A high energy level and ability to smile "through the phone"
- You have a good understanding of e-commerce and social media
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Similar to a native German level and fluent English skills – if you are fluent in other languages let us know!
- You have a Can Do attitude, willing to answer different customer’s phone and email requests
- You can’t stand having “tickets” in a queue, you follow through your tasks and take pride in ensuring that our users receive quick and solid answers to their questions
We offer you
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Nice location in central Berlin
- Competitive salary
Interested in learning more about the Trustpilot culture? Check out our company page on The Muse.
If you see yourself in this role, please submit your application in English by clicking below. For more information visit our website www.trustpilot.com.
Trustpilot is a global, multi-language open review community that builds trust and transparency between consumers and businesses. Currently boasting more than 22 million consumer reviews of 130,000 businesses, Trustpilot produces a TrustScore for businesses based on recent reviews. Every day, more than 10,000 consumers sign up on Trustpilot, and every month, 500.000 new reviews are posted on the community. Trustpilot has customers in 65 countries and has developed strong positions in Denmark, Sweden, the U.K., France, Italy, Germany and the Netherlands, as well as the U.S. The company is located in New York, Denver, London, Copenhagen, Berlin and Melbourne with 500+ employees representing 40 nationalities.