Buying Assistant Private Label (m/f)
Westwing Home & Living
Beginn: Januar 2014
Westwing is a high-growth e-commerce business: Backed by well-known investors with over USD 100m in funding and growing rapidly, we are one of the leading Home & Living verticals in Europe on a mission to provide our millions of members with stylish furniture and home accessories from well-known brands they love.
To reinforce our Private Label team we are currently looking for a Buying Assistant (m/f).
In order to fulfill Westwing´s mission, our buyers are everyday trying to get the best deals. As a Buying Assistant you support the international buying team preparing sales promotions and placing orders. Besides that you help monitoring the suppliers and you are the contact person for any inquiries concerning customer care as well as logistics.
A start with Westwing is a great chance: We offer a responsible position in a fast growing company and a steep personal development path. Working with Westwing does not only mean the possibility for professional and personal development opportunities, it also means a pleasant working atmosphere and flat hierarchies.
- Preparation and completion of international sales in cooporation with the Westwing buyers and suppliers
- Support the planning and the organization process of all international sales promotions
- Conditioning and uploading our product data – this includes the compilation of product photos and descriptions, prices, suppliers and ordering data
- Support decision making & negotiations with analysis of past sales and the market
- Follow the product over the whole lifecycle: from ordering to production to our warehouse to sales
- Contact person for our Customer Care, Logistics, Product editing, and graphics team
- Quality control and management
- Established commercial background
- Experience in database maintenance / data entry
- Very good MS Office Skills (especially Excel)
- High affinity for e-commerce and Internet
- Very precise and autonomously way of working
- Team capability and commitment
- Fluent in English
Please forward a full curriculum vitae and cover letter including your earliest start date to firstname.lastname@example.org Location: Munich