Campaign Manager (m/f)
Beginn: Mai 2016
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in ohne Personalverantwortung
Trademob is the leading international platform for programmatic mobile app advertising, helping advertisers and agencies reach their performance and branding goals while maximizing their ROI.
Trademob’s proprietary technology is coupled with an extensive network of several hundred international mobile partners, reaching over 1 billion users worldwide. The data-driven company specializes in connecting advertisers with the right target group in the right environment at any point in the app’s lifecycle, from user acquisition through to retargeting using real-time bidding technologies and its own DSP.
Founded in 2010, the venture-backed company is headquartered in Berlin, servicing a multitude of international clients with a focus on Travel, E-Commerce, Classifieds and Gaming. Join us and become part of the exciting journey that took Trademob from Berlin’s tech start-up scene to the global arena.
Campaign Manager (m/f)
- You will be responsible for the strategic budget planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition campaigns for mobile applications
- Ensure that clients get the most out of their investment in the campaigns with Trademob
- Support the sales department in preparing best-in-class strategies, media plans and offers
- You will manage the onboarding of new clients as well as manage existing accounts
- You will be the point of communication for clients regarding optimizations made on a weekly and a monthly basis
- Analyze advertising campaign metrics and make sure client goals are reached (CPI, CPA, Engagement Rates etc.)
- Generate and prepare complex, digital data sets of our mobile advertisement campaigns as well as evaluating status updates, performance analyses and forecasts
- As a market observer and trend scout you are always aware of the latest developments in the mobile market
- You have completed your business studies or you have a comparable education
- You’ve gained relevant experience in mobile or online advertising industry
- Strong presentation and data visualization skills and a deep knowledge of MS Excel
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Outstanding analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- You have a confident and customer-oriented outlook as well as a proactive work approach
- You speak German and English fluently
What You Get
- A Quantum leap forward in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries
- An international working environment characterized by transparent leadership, great company spirit, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture
- 30 days of paid vacation, excellent On-Boarding process, individual training budget and a long-term career plan
- A great office in the heart of Berlin with cool employee benefits and an active after work culture
- MacBook, Mobile Phone and all the necessary tools you need, to get the best out of your working day
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive compensation system (including virtual shares)
- Support in relocation and other administrative issues if needed
- The opportunity to garner responsibility and make a significant impact, instead of being just another cog in a machine!
- Find out more about our team, our values and way of working: www.trademob.com/about-us/
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Location: Berlin
- Full-Time / Permanent Contract
Interested? Then send us your application (CV, date of possible entry and requested salary):
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch.