Campaign Manager DACH (m/f)
Red Pineapple Media
Marketing PR & Media Operations
Beginn: Juni 2017
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Red Pineapple Media is a passionate, dedicated team of content and marketing professionals connecting advertisers, publishers, and consumers all over the globe. We’re driven by one simple goal: deliver campaigns that mutually benefit the advertiser, publisher, and the consumer. It’s a strategy that has seen us successfully help over 300 advertisers increase their exposure and boost online media ROI in more than 56 markets – and counting.
What would you do?
- Community Management:
- Increase our network;
- Negotiate campaign terms with Publishers;
- Campaign Management:
- Plan the distribution of campaigns;
- Manage campaign budgets;
- Social Media
- Plan and execute Social Media strategy;
What attitude are we looking for?
- You have a strong personality, sense of ownership and responsibility;
- You’re ready to work independently and with little supervision;
- You’re naturally motivated and proud of doing great work;
- You can juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar;
- Your thought process is guided by rationalism and proof rather than gut feeling or tradition;
- You tolerate difference and have a humble attitude when engaging in discussions;
- You welcome criticism and communicate with regards to the feelings and opinions of others.
- Very good german skills (written and spoken);
What do we value in people?
- Your studies were in Management, Marketing, Advertising or a related area;
- Ability to analyze problems and create immediate tactical plans;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced industry and keep up with its rapid innovation cycle;
- Experience Managing Advertising Campaigns is a plus;
Don’t be a stranger!
Contact us at email@example.com and tell us why you want to work with us. We might have just the challenge you’re looking for!