Campaign Manager m/f (DACH & LATAM)
Red Pineapple Media
Marketing Sales PR & Media
Beginn: Juni 2016
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Take online advertising to the next level! Red Pineapple Media is a leading marketer for innovative digital advertisement from Berlin. We distribute the digital content of our brands target-orientated on all-important online channels.
Social video, InStream video, mobile and in-game - Red Pineapple Media combines all distribution possibilities under one umbrella. Our team is as international as our clients, campaigns and our network of publishers. Those we allow to monetize their webpage through placing video campaigns on their sites. Red Pineapple Media reaches the right user with the right content at the right time.
To support our community team we are looking for a dedicated full-time employee.
• Blogger relations
• International + Latam campaign management: Distributing advertising campaigns online
- Community management: Network building and supervision
• Development of a new, innovative, digital project as part of a team
WHAT WE EXPECT
• You are communicative, pull the strings and always strike the right note
• You are a digital native and live the social web
• You are familiar with common computer programs
• You have a bachelor in media, marketing or communication or a similar education and are now looking forward to becoming a member of the working world
- You are fluent in Spanish and English or German & English + Min 1 – 2 years of experience in the field
• Experience in project management or PR is an advantage
- Best case: You are also interested in web design and layout
...last but not least: you enjoy working in a team.
YOU CAN EXPECT
• The possibility to hand in own ideas and freedom for personal development
• A young, dynamic and international team
• Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
• Limitless coffee and creative breaks at the foosball table
Please send your application (including your salary expectations) to Mrs Nabila Farah: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you.