Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f) - ProductCore
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Januar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Founded in 2013, Campanda as a clear mission: to build the world’s largest online booking platform dedicated exclusively to the rental of recreational vehicles. We’ve already partnered with commercial rental companies and private RV owners in over 40 countries around the world, including the United States, Canada, Australia, South Africa and much of Western Europe. In all, we have around 26.500 vehicles on our books.
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f).
As a Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f) in our ProductCore team you will focus on the services that power the core business processes of our global marketplaces for RV rentals.
- You love building state-of-the-art software from the ground up as well as refactoring and fragmented migration of legacy code in a polyglot architecture
- You enjoy working in agile teams in close collaboration with product owners and individual stakeholders and continuously drive your team for optimal performance
- You don't wait for the technology stack and infrastructure to be perfect but proactively enhance the CI/CD deployment pipeline yourself to increase the test and deployment frequency for you and your team
- You embrace DevOps culture from the heart and are skilled in cloud operations of the containerized services you build on AWS including canary testing. To drive down lead time for fixes you continuously enhance processes and tools for getting insights early
- You eagerly want to collaborate on enhancing our overall architecture as well as the internals of our codebase on a day-to-day base
- Your greatest love is the code base of our backend services but you also are fond of the lastest frontend technologies and willing to prototype
- You take full ownership of the services you build or refactor from architecture, to coding, testing, operations and continuous optimization in the wild based on the metrics you implement
- You continuously optimize architecture, infrastructure and tooling to maximize the efficiency of yourself and your team
- You drive the impact of yourself and your team for our business by constantly challenging priorities and participating in ideation of new features with the POs
- You stay on top of the latest technologies and tricks of the trade and constantly challenge yourself
- You excel in software design and solid, durable and scalable architecture including domain driven design, service oriented architecture and microservice oriented architecture.
- You have a proven track record in writing elegant code and following established software design patterns
- You have more than three years of experience with PHP and at least two additional programming languages. Strong experience with Symfony 3 and Python is a plus.
- You have at least two years of experience with AWS and practical experience with Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- You have at least two years of experience with agile development practices including pair programming, test driven development, prototyping, continuous integration and deployment
- You have solid english language skills, German is not required
- You can prove your technical skills by doing ad-hoc refactoring of legacy code and by challenging the current software architecture with our CTO as part of our three-step recruitment process
- A team of open minded professionals with an ego-free culture
- A uniquely dynamic working environment with flat hierarchies and fast decision making processes
- The chance to be part of our fast-growing company and executing the global rollout of our marketplaces
- A dynamic and creative team of over fourteen nationalities, entrepreneurial spirit and great working atmosphere
- A bright and spacious office in the heart of Berlin's City West, three terraces and a view across the city
- Club Mate, a great coffee machine and fresh organic fruits
- Team events, free yoga classes, German classes, annual camping weekend trip with the whole team
- A competitive salary including a budget for conference visits and certifications
- Macbook Pro Retina with Touchbar and two additional screens