Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Dezember 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
Founded in June 2018, EDU is a brand of Digital Education Holdings Ltd. (DEH), a private institution for higher education with a vision to substantially increase the quality and accessibility of education.
In a world where technology is re-shaping the way we study and live, we want to harness technology as a tool to support continuous lifelong learning. Our aim at EDU is to make high quality education accessible to anyone in the world who is passionate about studying.
We are a dedicated team of founders, thinkers, makers and doers with a broad background in Medicine, Education and Technology. Although EDU is a young company, our team has proven track record of successfully building higher education online learning programmes for renowned global companies and organisations under the Candena brand as well designing medical programme, formerly under European Medical College (EuMeC).
EDU Medical, our ground-breaking programme, is disrupting the way medicine is studied. As the first College of Medicine of its kind, EDU Medical focuses on practical experience and problem-based synchronous learning in small groups, supported by the latest digital technologies. We partner with best-in-class teaching hospitals for practical training during clinical rotations. Our students start their practical (clinical) rotation from the 1st module i.e. within 8 weeks of starting their studies!
To ramp-up our growth, we are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager.
As a Performance Marketing Manager you will grow the demand and engagement coming from paid traffic by managing our digital ads strategy across channels - SEM, Social and Directories and optimising our on-page conversion.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to drive the results for the Online Channels to drive to ramp-up the acquisition of potential students
- Build, optimise, and scale EDU’s digital advertising by leveraging a combination of channels and tactics to drive profitable growth in our lead volume and customer volume
- Optimise investments and manage daily execution across a full portfolio of advertising platforms (Google Ads, Native Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc.), programs (e.g., paid search, remarketing, display advertising and social ads), and geographies with a focus on customer acquisition
- Identify opportunities for improving and maximising ROA
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on in the optimisation of our digital campaigns by analysing data, developing hypotheses, and implementing growth experiments
- Partner with other teams on development and implementation of a coordinated multi-channel customer acquisition strategy
- Develop, evaluate, and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
What We Are Looking For
- 3+ years in B2C marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets - minimum of 100k/year
- Advanced in Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Instagram Ads
- Proficient with Google Analytics and other Digital Marketing Tools (Hubspot, etc.)
- Strong quantitative orientation (must love spreadsheets
- Deep understanding of CPA, CPC, CPM, CPO, ARPU and LTV
- Have a proven track record of delivering improvements in CPA across digital marketing channels and campaigns
- Comfortable and energised operating in a fast-paced environment and passionate about digital technologies and working with startup companies
- Fluent in German (strongly preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- High degree of initiative and sense of responsibility
What We Offer
- An innovative business model and the opportunity to join a passionate team that is re-defining the Education ecosystem
- A world-class team from over 20+ nationalities
- Competitive salary package
- The opportunity to develop your career and learn by doing
- A very energetic work environment with regular team events
- Work and live in Europe’s most creative city
- and many more!
Location: Berlin, Germany
Sounds likeyou? Then we´re looking forward to receiving your application which you can send us via e-mail.