Software Engineer (m/f) - Frontend
Care Companion GmbH
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Februar 2018
Berufserfahrung: Mit Berufserfahrung
We are Careship.
At Careship, we help families find the right caregiver for their loved ones so that they can age at home with joy. Fueled by convenience, quality and best-in-class user experience, we are combining technology with a human touch to increase the quality of life of our parents and grandparents.
Along with other inspiring/inspired developers, you’ ll help us to build a scalable company by developing an amazing platform using the latest technologies as well with a great architecture, following good practices such as SOLID and in an truly agile environment. By practicing agile and Test-Driven Development practices, as well as Functional and Behavioural Testing, your implementation of new technologies will help us to grow and prepare it for new exciting markets.
In an motivating environment you’ll have the chance to see your daily work impacting the business development and you’ll be a important part in this transformation process.
We’re not looking for solo rock stars, we’re looking for great and promising talent and team player to also inspire us back, to learn and teach, to aggregate.
- Help to implement our new platform, as well as influence and design new projects
- Build next-generation web applications with a user-centric approach
- Support designing and implementing APIs
- Support designing and implementing PWA’s and SPA’s
- Constant learning process and changing/adapting to new challenges
- Working closely with a team focused on quality code and standard practice
- Ensuring high-quality output that is efficient and delivered on time
- Helping us innovate by contributing new ideas and knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Nice to know but not required:
- Experience in agile development ( Scrum and Kanban )
- Experience with RESTful Applications and Agile Development
- Push Notifications
- Message Queue Systems/Development
What we have to offer
- By experimenting with new technologies and developing MVPs you contribute to the technical advance of Careship
- A chance to be creative on a daily base, bring in new ideas, flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Space for exciting hackathons to build up new projects in no time
- A modern work space in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg with feel-good atmosphere, table tennis, conference budget and team lunch
- Working in a cross-functional teamstructure with agile methods
- A competitive compensation package
Does that sound interesting to you?
Apply now by sending your cv via mail.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!