Operations Manager Customer Service (m/f)
Care.com Europe GmbH
Operations Customer Care
Frühestmöglicher Eintrittstermin: Juli 2018
Berufserfahrung: Manager/in mit Personalverantwortung
Care.com Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of Care.com Inc., the world’s largest online platform for care. Launched in the U.S. in 2006, Care.com now has 28 million members in more than 20 countries. The online service allows families to get in touch with child care, pet care, senior care and housekeeping providers in a reliable and easy way. Our vision is to improve the lives of families and caregivers by helping to build a global care infrastructure that helps companies and economies grow.
Our Berlin based international team is looking for a mission-driven and experienced Operations Managers Customer Service (f/m) to lead our international customer service team, ensure the best service for our Care.com community, listen to their voice and drive data-based product changes.
Your responsibilities will be
- You will work effectively with all peers and stakeholders across cross-functional teams to negotiate and influence customer improvements, as well as drive quality and consistency to the highest-level of our customer service.
- You will lead and be responsible for the effective performance management of Junior Operations Managers to ensure delivery of operational metrics.
- You will effectively communicate with employees to build a positive work environment and boost empowerment and engagement.
- Through robust capacity planning, you will ensure that appropriate and skilled resources are in place to accommodate work volumes in change and peak demand.
- You will establish and improve policies for safety to ensure the security and safety of our Care.com Community.
Your qualifications are
- You have several years of professional experience managing operational customer service teams ideally in a fast-paced E-Commerce / B2C business environment.
- You have excellent leadership and people management skills and know how to motivate, effectively communicate and establish influential relationships across diverse teams at all levels.
- You are results-oriented, a great problem solver and demonstrate the ability to work effectively improving the operational business.
- You have experience with data-based decision making, resource planning, forecasting and analyzing metrics.
- You have experience with a CRM module like Salesforce.com and strong working knowledge of the MS Office, especially Excel.
- You have a degree in Business, Operations Management or a related field.
- You have highly proficient English and German skills.
Our company culture is very open-minded and caring but still challenging. Our team members are friendly, smart, brave and driven by innovation. We support you with benefits like: perks & subsidies, home-office option, family-friendly offers, events and a lot more!
The well-being of the family is the core of our work – but equally important are our employees. If you share our values and like to work in an international team, we are looking forward to your application.
Please send us your application documents with your salary expectations and your earliest start date via E-Mail (Header: „Operations Manager (m/f)“).